In June 2020, Soil ASAKUSA was newly opened as a Japanese tableware shop in ASAKUSA-KAPPABASHI area, Tokyo. Each item is handmade and came from many parts of Japan, has been created by skilled craftsman with care and love. Please find something your favorite that keep you worm and brighten up your daily life.
- New Year’s HolidaySoil Asakusa will be closed from Dec. 30th (Fri) to January 2nd (Fri), 2023.
- 【Arrival】Koishiwara-yaki Onimaru ToyokigamaNew Items and Back in stock; Mugs, CUps, Plates, Bowls etc.
- Payment optionsYou can pay with credit card and Electronic Money.
- 【Arrival】Aizu cotton TablematReversible placemats made by HARAPPA are in stock!
- 【Arrival】Hasami-yaki 1ryutoenBack in stock; All kinds of Items and Colors♪
Please check our Instagram @soilasakusa